In Pirkei Avos 4:1 (Ethics of our Fathers) we learn Eizehu ashir hasameach b'chelko - Who is wealthy? One who is happy with his lot. I have been blessed with 30 years of a pretty good lot! In trying to decide what to name this blog, which will be a chronicle of things that make me happy, I landed on Sameach b'chelko for this very reason!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More excuses

Once again, thank you google images.

Last night was a looooong night in the W household. YS was awake and crying off and on from 10pm - 4am, mostly complaining that his ear was bothering him. He didn't have a fever or any other symptoms of an infection, and when I asked him what it felt like, this is what he told me:

"It feels like either a tree or a tomato is growing in my ear."

It was around 3am. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or pull out my computer to blog about it.


Today was a 2-cans-of-coke kinda day, but at least I have this little gem from last night to keep me laughing.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate Y's committment to Community Gardening.

    ReplyDelete