On a daily basis, I am amused and amazed by the things that come out of YS's three and half year old mouth. Not only is it amazing to see how all of the best and worst features of D and I have come together to form his ever-developing personality, but it is truly incredible to watch the wheels in his head turn as he thinks and makes determinations about the world around him.
This morning on the way to school, we were listening to Uncle Moishy sing about Yerushalayim and the day we will all return there. With a great sense of urgency in his voice, YS asked me the following question:
"But Ima! When is Moshiach going to come?!"
I replied that I wasn't sure, but we must pray every day that he will come soon. His reply...
"Ok, but it may take a while, so we have to be patient. It may take a few weeks."
How do you reply to that?! My response: "I hope you're right."
Such a good boy, that YS!
ReplyDelete